We are looking for data driven candidates, who want to learn and like to be challenged, to work with us as a Junior SEO Manager UK/US.
As part of your work as a Junior SEO Manager you will be primarily responsible for the UK/US always aiming to maximize the visibility of our websites in the search engine.
About the job
- Is responsible for the development and implementation of SEO initiatives in cooperation with the corresponding teamlead to further develop and optimize our website according to SEO principles
- Perform competitor analysis from both an on-page and off-page perspective to derive SEO opportunities
- Regular keyword research and analysis to constantly improve onpage-performances
- Planning and implementation of content marketing campaigns
- Building up, monitoring and extend a network of journalists and influencers
- Coordination of inter-divisional projects, e.g. with PR
- Keep track of SEO performance of your market and provide report
Who we’re looking for
- At least 6 month of experience in the field of SEO (PR or Online Marketing) and a good understanding of SEO and all related relevant issues
- You have a respective degree in Marketing or similar
- You are an excellent communicator with great negotiation skills
- Data driven, strong prioritization and task management skills
- Good analytical skills to draw correct conclusions and identify and resolve problems
- Great team player with the motivation to learn
- You feel confident using MS Excel
- You gained first experience using SEO tools or willing to learn
- Native English speaker
What we offer
- You will work in an international team with flat hierarchies and short communication channels
- You can have a real impact on TradeMachine’s success every day
- A lot of room for fun, creativity, ideas and improvements
- Atmosphere of constant learning and possibility to become an expert
- A culture of embracing mistakes to learn from
You think you’re the right Junior SEO Manager for us?
Then please send us your application via email by stating your earliest start date and your salary expectations to: [email protected]. This position is available immediately. We are looking forward to meeting you!